Re: [RC] chevy - SturmRanch

I just looked ay my current Western Horseman (January 2006) so I could send a blistering comment to Chevy.  That ad isn't in it.  Was it another month?  Is this target marketing?  We're in Oregon.

I love that magazine - especially the old-timey photos.  January has an article on Casey Tibbs.  I was swooning over him when the other girls were in love with Tab Hunter.

Also followed the very first Tevis in its pages and the beginning of what was then  called the Levi Ride and Tie.

I waited a really REALLY long time to start distance riding, but it was those early Western Horseman articles that sparked the interest initially.

Nancy Sturm