[RC] Thanks to all - Alice Yovich

I really appreciate all the input I've been  given on my dog situation today. You've given me a lot to think about and I am still not sure what I will do. On one hand,   I've had Scooby longer, on the other hand, the  JRT is my favorite (which is why we have problems in the first place) and he's fine with the other dogs once Scooby isn't around. Scooby is much easier in the house, Frankie is the king of my heart. Scooby was the "top dog"  originally and that's part of the problem.

I had to have the vet out tonight to see to Deli's eye (she's stabbed herself on a stick or something) and I had a minute to ask him his opinion. He says that  Scooby is reacted in a normal way to an "interloper" in his environment. He's very territorial and that makes him protective of us and his yard and space. He says that it won't get better, but he also wouldn't necessarily send Scooby away. I did have Scooby successfully for 2 years before getting Frankie and we never had problems in that time. Alot of the behavior has developed in the last 1 year since Frankie came. Get rid of Frankie, solve the problem (supposedly) But, that's not that easy either. I can tell that we have some soul searching to do in the next month or so to make the best decision possible. Thanks for giving me so many angles to examine.