Re: [RC] Ankle Pain...more hurting - Stacy Sadar

I've been riding in a flexible brace.  It allows front to back movement but not side to side.  Still not helping.  I have alot of difficulty keeping my heels down because my ankles won't flex taht far anymore...too much swelling and stiffness.  No growth plates here...37 yrs old.  I'll hate to see what problems I'll have at 57.  YIKES.

Stacy

"rides2far@xxxxxxxx" <rides2far@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I had a junior rider who had problems with her growth plates or something like that in her ankles. She had to ride in an air cast. I had traded for some old Ortho-Flex safety stirrups that had a spring in the part that hooks to the leather. I didn't like the fact that they gave with each posting motion but it helped her ankles so I let her use them.

Angie

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!