[RC] re: Buck Brannaman - Gloria Adams

Hi,

I haven’t been to his clinics, but have worked with 2 trainers that were taught by Buck.

I thought both trainers were exceptional! Very professional, REALLY knew their topic & got results right away. They were also kind & encouraging to my horses & I.

I have watched many of his videos too. He has a rather dry sense of humor, & is a little egotistical, but nothing you can’t stomach. I have also read on different forums that Buck himself can be hard on you in a clinic, if you do the wrong things. So I asked the 2 trainers about this regarding Buck.

They said, no he is not hard on you if you really try in his clinics. But if he senses you are not trying, he will either ignore you, or eat you alive, as he doesn’t want you wasting his time & others time at the clinic.

Buck Brannaman tho I think is very good, close to being a legend in some areas of horse training & horse related ranching knowledge.

HTH