[RC] f350 - Ericka Nelson

We are making the jump into a F350 diesel truck.  I spoke with one seller who tells me the truck is lifted six inches.  "i spent $5000 on something I think adds value, but for you (me, the buyer) it may be a bad thing".  So, anyone know?  Will the six inch lift make it impossible to use with my someday in the future
gooseneck LQ (which I plan on buying in another couple years).
Ericka