[RC] re: tacky tack pads - Tracey Smith

Can't speak about the english model tacky tack, but I have the western model and LOVE IT!!  I had been having back soreness intermittently with my mare but when I started using this pad I've not had a soreness problem since.  I use it for both training/fun rides and in competition.

I got mine at a local tack store, but plan to buy another one for my other mare as soon as I can find one that is barrel shaped (mine is square) as this mare has a super short back.

My favorite thing about it....super easy to clean...just hose and a little dish soap is all I use...lay it over a fence and it is dry in 15 minutes.

Tracey Smith
It is best not to swap horses while crossing the river. - Lincoln