[RC] From the Realm of Rabbits...part 2 - Tom Sites

If i said Nothing, i would have said everything, but then you wouldn't understand what it is i said...

What prompted those 11 words?

It was from the Jim and Heidi Thread when Heidi said in referance to her Vet Committee Records... "I don't have all those records--they were copious and seemed rather unnecessary in my last two moves."  and then went on to say..."It IS a sorry thing that this stuff was not archived."

Heidi, i agree whole-heartingly with that statement.

So, i'll repeat those 11 words again in their proper context...
"When does one Start History?
Yesterday is preserved today,
not tomorrow." ts

So, with these words, i implore all in authority to Preserve and Protect OUR HISTORY.

Be at Peace,
ts