[RC] Trailer turnaround - Stacy Sadar

Does anyone use their arena to turn their trailer around?  Is it indoor or outdoor arena? If so, what is your arena footing?  Reason for asking....I have a VERY long curvy back with a 3HorseGN in order to park it under the lean-to by my barn.  My husband really doesn't want me to have to back it all the way so he's trying to figure out a way for me to turn it around and only have a short back to park it.  I have limited space so I really don't want to use up more pasture or take out tons of trees in order to make a turn around.  Otherwise, I'll just have to make the back the way it is.  Any suggestions would help.

Thanks,
Stacy

Do you Yahoo!?