[RC] EQUImeasure molds - Stacy Sadar

Has anyone used an EQUImeasure mold to fit a saddle?  Just curious because it seems like the great way to fit the saddle.  I'd like to try it but they are around $100.  I understand you can use them a few times over.  If anyone has one that they've used but not used up and would like to sell it to me, let me know.

Thanks,
Stacy

Do you Yahoo!?