Re: [RC] EPM recoveries - Dyane Smith

Jeanie Miller wrote:
Ed, I think the secret to EPM recoveries is to treat the horse for as long as necessary.  I treated Bay for 6 months.  He came back well enough that I finished off his 2000 miles (he needed around 200) so he would get his MI blanket for 2000 miles.  I did it by doing 25s.  Bay was about 99% back to normal, his attitude was a 100% though.  He did have a hock problem which I think kept him from doing more than 25 at a time.

Jeanie, do you think Bay got his hock problem from EPM?

Dyane