[RC] Jim Holland - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Howard Bramhall howard9732@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

For those of you who may not remember, it was Jim Holland and

Jim Holland alone who initiated the Death Horse issue with the

AERC BOD, prior to the convention when it was held in

Chattanooga, TN.  It was at this convention where the Welfare of

the Horse Committee was established.  If not for Jim, I'm not

sure if we'd even have this Committee.

I was there, and, on Ridecamp during that time, where I saw it

all unfold, prior to the convention, where I was also present.

If not for Jim Holland, it's quite possible the Welfare of the

Horse Committee would not even exist.

That's all I have to say, for now, on this, but, please, for

those of you growing weary of the personal attacks on this man,

or have a difficult time thinking Jim's for real, all I can say

is that he is.  We need more folks like him in our horseworld

and we need him in the sport of endurance.

cya,
Howard

In a message dated 2/24/2005 7:24:38 A.M. Mountain Standard Time, Bruce Weary