[RC] Heidi's vet notes - Magnumsmom

Heidi,

It would certainly be interesting to compare the Vet notes you filled
out and sent into the AERC with the records Jim Holland got.  I'm sure
you still have copies of all of that in your records?  It might help clear
up the discrepancy.

In anycase, the HWC is certainly a good thing and I'm happy to see the
AERC making great strides in the right direction.  Good job Jim, John,
Heidi, HWC, vet committee, and everyone else!

Kathy Myers
in Santa Fe, NM