Re: [RC] collection question - Tracey Smith

Actually I don't have any trouble stopping her with either the kimberwicke or the hackamore...stopping has never been a problem with either bit.  Only time I had trouble stopping her was with an eggbutt I had on her when I first started her...I am just having trouble teaching her to collect on a regular basis.

Tracey

heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi Tracey,
> It seems that if you are concerned about controlling her or
> stopping
> her, perhaps taking a few steps backward are called for.

Tracey Smith
Professionals built the Titanic, amateurs built the Ark.