[RC] collection question - Tracey Smith

This collection thread is most interesting because it is one of my big training goals with Amira this year.  I have a question though...what is the easiest ( ore most efficient) bit to teach collection with?

I have been riding her some in a hackamore and some in a low port kimberwicke and she does fine in both other than I have been having trouble getting her to collect on a regular basis and I thought heard somewhere that hackamores are not really good for teaching collection.  I can control her speed and such just fine on either of these but am wondering if I need to try something else.

I don't mind trying something else as long as it is gentle enough to not be overpowering to her, but strong enough so I can still stop!  Suggestions?

Tracey Smith
Professionals built the Titanic, amateurs built the Ark.