[RC] re: Psyllium Forms - Tracey Smith

Beccy:
I am not an expert on this, but I think many of the psyllium products are pretty similar.  I typically use Sand Clear, but for a while had a hard time finding it around here and my feed store owner suggested another brand of psyllium called Equi-Aid that was in pelleted form rather than crumbles like Sand Clear and it seemed to work just as well.

Of course I now just buy my sand clear online from Country Supply and then always know I can get what I like best but the other psyllium product seemed to "clean them out" just as well.

Tracey Smith
Professionals built the Titanic, amateurs built the Ark.