[RC] Best Equipment - Dlpugli

Does anyone have an opinion on the best endurance tack for stirrup leathers and saddle pads?  Currently, I am using Thornhill leathers on my Synergist English Saddle and a Supracore Saddle Pad.  No complaints on the leathers, but I have heard very good things about the Bates leather Webbers.  Also, my Supracore Pad is all over my horse on strenuous mountain trails.  Is the Toklat Pad a better idea?