Re: [RC] re: enduring posts - gingerodgers

mb,

Now that is certainly the truth!  Our children are straight A students and that
is because their teachers are fabulous at what they do during the time they
have them and we are fabulous at making certain we are involved in their
understanding of it ("it" being what they are learning at the time).  And, can
you believe, our children also do chores, muck 8 stalls and take care of all of
the animals as well?  What a new concept!  Oops, sorry, that would be an old
concept that actually worked somewhere way back when!  There are many days when
I wish I could just go back in time to the old west where there was a tiny
little school house with a fabulous teacher and parents who knew what their job
was (for those not following, that would be parenting).

And, just to keep this endurance related, back when you had to ride your horse
many, many miles to get to where you wanted to go. No if's, and's or but's!
Hehe!

Ginger
"There is no end to what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the
credit for it!"

---- Merryben@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 2/20/2005 9:26:18 A.M. Central Standard Time,