[RC] Try again--Want to ride City Slickers? - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Hello SE ridercampers!

Ok,  I have sent this message 2 times before and it didn't show up, so third times a charm...I hope.   I have an extra horse that I will (hopefully) be able to offer up during the year.  I just want to keep the miles and conditioning going on her.   She did the  Boy Scout Pow Wow 55 milers last weekend, finished 12th, first LW in 6:48 with a lady from GA riding her.  Kathy Ramspott rode her first 55 on a strange horse and strange saddle!!!  Way to go Kathy!!!   The horse is 15.2 hands, Arab mare, very good natured, and has had 3 different jr. riders compete on her.
The only conditions are that you pay the entry and ride the pace that I set.  Junior riders are welcome to ride her, or someone that wants to try the sport or that their horse is just not ready for the longer distances yet.  Please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks,
Jody