[RC] East Mojave Scenic Ride story - TypeF \(Jackie Floyd\)

For those that are interesting in reading it, I finally got my first ride story of 2005 written and the pictures dug out of the camera. For those that are not, just toss this email!

You can reach the story here:

Happy Trails!
:) Jackie

P.S. I finally have the gift shop presentable and it now actually looks like it belongs to my site. For those that might be interested, you can reach it by going to my home page at www.typef.com . I still have more work to do and more pictures to add but it's a start. I've also joined a few web rings that might be of interested to the horsie set on this email list. Those are also reachable from the home page.