Re: [RC] Endurance - longevity bloodlines... - DVeritas

In a message dated 2/17/2005 8:02:04 P.M. Mountain Standard Time, rides2far@xxxxxxxx writes:
Is it
possible that *people who don't ride for speed* are what increases the
longevity, and they're more likely to be the types to compete a non Arab?
...or any horse, Angie.

I've ridden with Les...well, sorta....he listened to cassette tapes through earphones for mile after mile and (basically) only took them off when we'd arrive at a vet check.

He (and his crew) sure saved me (literally) on a snowy mountain in Nevada once as the heavy snow fell and the sun dropped behind the peaks......forever grateful here, boss.

~Frank