[RC] Italy...Endurance Riders - Kripin6904

Hi June!!

My name is Khristin Seymore.  I am from Texas.

In September of 2003 I had the privilege to ride in the European Junior Endurance Riders Championship.  I rode for team USA.  We leased a horse in Italy.  The race was in Rocca di Papa, Italy.  A town south of Rome.  Ce-ce Butler and I were the two Americans picked to ride for the USA team.

I know of a lady who might could assist you in finding some endurance riders.  We went through her in leasing a horse.  Her name is Gabriel Bosco.  She is a stuart for the FEI eventing.  She also sells tack and podium saddles as well. (Very popular saddle used in Europe)

This is an e-mail address you might contact...this may help you to get in contact with her.
Also you can visit the podium web site for more e-mail addresses.

I believe my dad may have her e-mail address saved under his screen name.  I will get back to you when I find it.  I can also give you the e-mail address to Alessandro Fondi whom we leased the horse from.  He could definatly help you out.....other than he does not speak english very well!!

Someone else to consider e-mailing about this would be Darolyn Butler-Dial.  She might have some contacts to reach over there as well.  They leased a horse from the Italian Team.
Her e-mail address is: darolyn@xxxxxxxxxx

Hope this is helpful....I will continue to dig for more e-mail addresses.

Khristin Seymore