Re: [RC] Flax seed - JUDYK89

I was not in any way disparaging Dr. G.  I have a ton of respect for her.  I was just pointing out that Dr. Ralston, whom I also have a lot of respect for, made a statement that I just don't agree with, and could be alarming to people who don't have the benefit of Dr. G.  I know that whole flax seeds work, if you read my whole post, I even stated that. I'm assuming that Dr. R wouldn't make that type of statement without kind of information to back it up, and I'd be interested in knowing what kind of study lead her to those conclusions. There are frequently conflicting studies, and what I know through my own experience is more a one rat study.  I was also  wondering about the statement regarding the impaction, and wondering what large quantities might mean.

I was not trying to start a battle, just pointing out an interesting article I read.