Re: [RC] Supracor Pad and HRM - Kristen A Fisher

Has anyone had an electrode cause white hairs? I think the few white hairs I am seeing are from the electrode...

Kristen
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 12:55 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Supracor Pad and HRM

I can't wait to hear answers to this one. I quit using my HRM after I bought my Supracor pad because it stamped the pattern of the HRM right into Tank's back. Needless to say, that wasn't gonna work. Been trying to figure out where would be a good alternative place to put that electrode. I gave up the HRM in favor of the Cool Back pad.