[RC] [Fwd: Electrodes] - Bruce Weary DC

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Electrodes
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 11:45:37 -0700
From: Bruce Weary DC <bweary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ajandcrysta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Chrysta,
I had the same problem with wire electrodes and a Supracor pad. Finally
gave up
and purchased a girth strap monitor which is an elastic neoprene strap
that contains the monitor and goes all the way around the horses girth.
No more wires at all. Works very well. You can buy them
from Steve Elliot at Equine Performance Products. Tell him I sent you.
 Bruce