[RC] Why is diesel fuel prices going up? - Kathy Copeland

Title: Why is diesel fuel prices going up?

If it is all your fault it is so expensive that lets me off the hook...as hubby was telling me it was MY fault....ha ha ha.=A0 No, seriously I have no idea why diesel is so much more than gas...around here (Ft. Worth Texas) it is anywhere from $1.89...(that price getting

rare) to $2.10 a gallon!=A0 Sure is putting a crimp in my riding plans!

Okay diesel fuel $2.10 a gallon - Shrink fee $210 a hour--------LETS GO RIDING!!!!!!!!!

Team Slow Poke
Kathy Copeland