Re: [RC] re: Why is diesel so expensive - Tracey Smith

At this rate we will all be soon riding our horses to work...as it will be cheaper than our vehicles!

Thanks to whomever posted the link to that article about diesel prices...it was most informative and helps me understand the situation a bit better...does not make me any happier for paying through the nose...but understanding helps :)

Tracey

Bette Lamore <woa@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't want to hear anymore whining--- I just paid $2.35 for REGULAR
gas in Santa Barbara yesterday!!!! And in CA we are supposedly closer to
the source!
Consider yourself lucky if your prices are anything short of CA's!
Bette

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians

Always remember: "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away." (George Carlin)