[RC] Need Photos for Regional Awards - Oldwaggy

It is time once again for me to request photos to use for the Regional Awards Presentation at the AERC Convention in Reno in March.  When I get to a region during the presentation, I like to show a half dozen or so photos of rides from that region.  The idea is to show people what the scenery looks like in that region and to show people from that region having fun.  The audience always seems to enjoy this.

So please send me your photos which you think are interesting and which show off the distinctive scenery in your region.  Your photo does not need to be one of a person or horse which placed in the standings or won an award.  Your photo does not even have to have been taken in the 2004 ride season.  You can send me digital photos by email to this email address or you can send prints to my office at John Parke, Allen & Kimbell, LLP, 117 East Carrillo St., Santa Barbara, CA, 93101.  A few words of identification for each photo would be useful.

It seems like every year there are a few regions which don't send me enough or even any photos.  People who have been to the Regional Awards Presentation in recent years will remember that I always find something to fill in with for those regions, whether it is pictures of scenery from somewhere else that reminds me of that region, or photos of my ponies, or of my dog or my cat.  I haven't decided what to use yet this year.  Doesn't embarass me if it doesn't embarass you to see a wall size projection of my dog behind the podium when I call your name if you are from one of these non-cooperative regions.  Still, I would rather have photos of your region if you can take a few minutes to send me some.

Thanks in advance,

John Parke