[RC] re: Why is diesel so expensive - Tracey Smith

Susan:

If it is all your fault it is so expensive that lets me off the hook...as hubby was telling me it was MY fault....ha ha ha.  No, seriously I have no idea why diesel is so much more than gas...around here (Ft. Worth Texas) it is anywhere from $1.89...(that price getting rare) to $2.10 a gallon!  Sure is putting a crimp in my riding plans!

Tracey Smith
Suppose they held a war and nobody came?