[RC] Attn all ridecamp doggies - Merry Wicklund

Calling all ridecampers....................Little Bit and I would like to invite y'all to
send us a photo of your favorite ridecamp doggie or fav furball to post on a page I have set up on our website www.hurricaneranch.net . From the main page click on the nav bar "Ridecamp Dogs" to see what the page looks like.
Only one rule, the photo must be taken at a Competitive Trail Ride or
Endurance Ride. Please include the doggies name, the name of the ride the
photo was taken at and your name.  You may also include a short bio (age,
breed, tricks, bad/good habits,etc). Please email directly to Merry at:

Merry & Little Bit