Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 8:21 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] making SS front into cutback?

Speaking of Sports Saddle modifications, has anyone added knee rolls to the endurance model?  I would love to have more support for jumping and spooking.

Thanks,

Pam
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net. Information, Policy, Disclaimer: http://www.endurance.net/Ridecamp Subscribe/Unsubscribe http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/logon.asp Ride Long and Ride Safe!! =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=