Re: [RC] Colonials in Australia - DVeritas

In a message dated 2/12/2005 5:19:27 P.M. Mountain Standard Time, splitterscreek@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Les never included
'modern' Crabbet blood generally attributed to the work of Lady Wentworth
and no other outside blood.
Dear Catherine,
    I loved looking at H.Benjamin.   He appears to be what Arabians should be.
    Very nice.
    I find your statement (snipped above) quite interesting.
    Do you have an opinion regarding the "original" Crabbet blood (Blunt) in regards to "the work of Lady Wentworth"?
    If so, would you share it with us?
    Thank you,
       Frank