[RC] WEC Results - Tom Sites

Pardon me if i've missed something here...but is there an Actual winner of the Individual Medals....Offically???

It seems the Organizing Committee (who are those individual people??) winner is the French/ Gold  UAE/Silver.

It also seems according to the FEI web-site and Post-Race statement that they awarded UAE/Gold and France/Silver.  '

Now tell me PLEASE someone who Knows the results...Who Won What??I am somewhat slow and please don't hold that aganist me, but it would seem its time to have a 'Winner' announced OFICALLY.

Or, does the rumor mill announce that the 'specimum of urine/blood was Lost mysteriously' and FEI's winner is the Winner and the OC got chastized for crossing its bounds?

This inquiring mind would like to know.  Thank you so much,  tom sites