Re: [RC] Ponying - sherman

I've seen a rope go under a long tail (almost to the ground), so a net rump rug might not help, unless you don't use a really long lead line. The friends I know that pony usually use very long ropes once the horses are good at it.

Kathy

 If this "rug" hangs down far enough.....say down to the bottom of the butt, wouldn't this prevent the rope from getting under his tail?  The netting would be very flexible and would adjust to the horse taking a pit stop.  I'm thinking something like volleyball netting, or maybe this is too heavy.  I can't remember how heavy that kind of netting is.  Anyone have a thought about this?

Barbara