Re: [RC] re: Platinum Performance - Dbeverly4

In a message dated 2/9/2005 4:54:00 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, MarisR@xxxxxxx writes:
For those of you that use Platinum Performance, how do you dose it/  How much do you give?  The web site says to give free choice at a ride, as much as 8 lbs for a 100.  Do the horses just eat it the way it is, or do you mix it into something else, or syringe it?
I mix it with some Equine Senior and even the pickiest of eaters would eat it up.  You can also hide some salt in it and the PP seems to make it more appealing.  I've used Platinum for 7 years with great results.  I am a very loyal customer :)

Sylvia