[RC] training question - cathryn whitaker

I am an inexperienced trainer but love to start my young horses in the round pen.  That way I know what has been done with them and we get to know each other.  I have found myself with several 3 to 4 year olds(mostly because I can't sell them) and so we have taken it a step further and I have mounted most of them.  Pretty uneventful altogether but I am having a problem getting any of them to take a step with me on them.  Forgive my ignorance but how do you get them used to the fact that moving with you is OK?  One of my babies finally took a few steps with my just sitting there until she got bored.  She is now just wandering around with me up.  I don't want to stress her out by asking too much.  What next guys?  My other two just look at my feet like,"  Why are you there now".  Thanks, Cathryn
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.