Re: [RC] Is what happend to Pal our business? - SandyDSA

indeed. We DO need to know in order to learn more. It isn't open season though on the rider. In an age where everything that happens (and far too much with people who do truly stupid things on their own) people are too quick to try to find someone to blame. Sometimes events are a consequence of one's own stupidity and must not be blamed on anyone or anything else. Other times - as in this case as we have seen, events transpire for no apparent reason, and there is nothing to put one's finger one, no one to "blame" not Everything can be...BLAMED. It is what it is. Life. Or not.  Just as an aside though - to those who like to make their own acts of idiocy someone else's fault or responsibility - knock it off!:)