Re: [RC] Arabian "type" - SandyDSA

In a message dated 2/8/2005 9:31:55 AM Pacific Standard Time, mfarm@xxxxxxx writes:
Personally, shorter horses mean that I don't have to be as flexible in
reaching the stirrup and it's just that much closer to the ground if one
comes off...which is nice since I don't bounce as well as I did when I was
15!
YEAH! I am SO THERE. Our 15 plus hand mare and our young 4 year old 15 plus hand stallion are SO HARD for me to board now - well with a bad anjkle... but our 14.2 and 14.3 hand brickhouses, now that works just fine.