[RC] Pony for sale - Boogeyrider

I have an 8 yr old Welsh cross that I am selling for a friend.  I have had this pony in training with me for 3 months now and he will make a fantastic addition to an endurance family.  I frequently ride him in our foothills for 3 hours at a time.  Bay, approx 12 hands (I haven't sticked him but he comes up to my chest and I am 5-5) BIG Main and tail, sleek hair, very refined for a pony.  Perfect feet and legs (according to my farrier) and he jumps 2-6 easily even with me on him and I weigh 125#'s.  But he is not for a beginner as he has the PONY ATTITUDE.
Email me for pictures or more info.   Pony located in Alta Loma, CA

Vicky Vaughan
AERC #M31913
909-945-5710