[RC] Last reminder to take the AERC survey online or return your papercopy - Michael Maul

The AERC survey is due by Feb 15. You can take it online or mail in the paper copy from endurance news to the AERC office. The survey is only for AERC members.

Following is the description sent out earlier by Nick Warhol and the AERC office.
AERC Members!

Your participation is needed! Please help us collect valuable information about the AERC's membership by filling out our 2005 survey. We are doing the survey on line to make the tabulation and analysis of the results much easier to process. If you are receiving this email, we hope you will click on the link below and fill out the survey on line.

https://www.grapevinesurveys.com/Grapevine.asp?sid=200410214022508

You can also go to the AERC website at www.aerc.org and click on the link to the survey from the Trails section of the home page. If you don't have access to the Internet, the survey will be sent out in the January issue of Endurance News. You can fill it out and mail it back to the office.

Every adult AERC member (full or veterinary) may complete the survey, but one response per family is perfectly acceptable. No more than one response per person please- The survey has internal tracking mechanisms to insure we don't get more than one response per person. The surveys need to be completed on line (or returned to the office via paper if required) no later than February 15, 2005.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the office at 866-271-2372 or 530-823-2260. If you experience problems with accessing the survey on line, you can send me an email at nwarhol@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks again for your participation!

Nick Warhol & Troy Smith