Re: [RC] What's my point - Dbeverly4

In a message dated 2/6/2005 7:52:30 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Whats so hateful about that?  Because I'm asking for the truth and you can't comprehend it.  I'm trying to help  you comprehend just how bad the horse really is.
Dian, you are making pretty vague statements about what you think happened, how "bad" the horse was,  and where Bev was during the whole deal.... Were you there? Do you know first hand what happened?  I think unless you have those kind of facts, you are going to continue to get the kind of reaction you are getting from most members of Ridecamp.

My horse, Harca, slipped on some granite at Tevis a while back and ended up at UC Davis for treatment of a puncture wound.  I sure wouldn't have wanted to be judged negligent because I left him for 5 minutes to go use the bathroom (finally!  I was horribly dehydrated) while he was being treated.

I don't know Bev at all or what happened, but I don't think she deserves a trial by Ridecamp after all that she and Pal have been through.

Sylvia