Re: [RC] Any suggestions for hair growth? - Kari Hanes

Went to the barn to look at the bottle. It's Schreiners Herbal Solution. I get it at my local tack store. You can check out their website at Schreiners.com. Hope this helps!
Kari Hanes
Montalee Arabians
Holton, MI

Diane Conklin wrote:
What is shriners and where can you get it?
Diane

Kari Hanes <khanes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Linsay,
We have used Shriners for this - spray on once a day. Takes a little
time but it works great!
Kari Hanes
Montalee Arabians
Holto n, MI