[RC] Heart rates - sherman

Well, my computer  is finally working fast enough to search the archives, so I did!  And, found lots of posts regarding aerobic and anaerobic heart rate. I guess 140 is about right? I think I'm going to  have to push our horses a bit more. They rarely get that high unless we're going up Training Hill. As they get fatigued, do their heart rates get higher even though they are still exercising at the same speed? We've only gone as far as 25 miles with the HRM, so no real fatigue yet.
Kathy