Re: [RC] weight division - Merryben

In a message dated 12/30/2005 12:42:07 P.M. Central Standard Time, guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Hi!  You know Jonni is correct about the weight classifications not pertaining to LD, however, she could have been kinder to you instead of being so mean spirited.
Now it is mean spirited to answer a question.  I am always tempted to point out to people that the rules are in the book and they should read them.  Why is it that someone who has actually ridden a ride does not know that LD does not have weight divisions.  Now that is mean spirited I guess............mb