Re: [RC] Weight Divisions - Jody Rogers-Buttram

This is something to keep in mind here.  If we don't include the tack in the decision of what weight division you ride in, then remember, that the heavier riders may actually lose some BC points to say riders like me, who are FAT lightweights or middleweights and get by with a lighter saddle.
I think its best to keep it like it is...EVERYTHING the horse is carrying.  If you are fatter than you want to be, go on a diet on Jan. 2nd (next Monday) like me and loose 20 lbs.!!!!  Rose said, "If you want me to tote your butt thru the OD this year, the fats gotta go !"

PS.  Ok Heavyweights.....I know that most of you can't drop weight to reach another division...so don't get mad.  We (women) can't help it that we are typically smaller than men.  :)  But hey, nothing looks better than a nice, big man !!!!!

Jody and the girls

Jonni <jonnij@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
The only time your weight would come in to play,
would be if they offered a LD Best Condition. And then it would not matter
WHAT you wrote on your entry, as they will weigh you....with tack.
Jonni

Yahoo! Photos