[RC] old age - susan tweedale-hill \(golshani\)

I'm pleased to read about the old retainers being so well cared for in their 30s. Gene Ovnicek trimmed an old donkey on his TV segment (during Dennis Reis) on RFDTV. She was 60 years old!! And here I thought at my age of 60 something, I'd outlive my 20 something burros.... Good thing that I made out a will for their care already.

Oh, by the way, fans of All Creatures Great and Small, know there's another way to end a horses life, a mallet and a thing shaped something like a nailset. I guess you use that imaginary X and drive a bit of bone into the brain.

I've got a Super Soaker, too, wouldn't trust myself w/ a real gun.

Susan Tweedale-Hill (Golshani)
61500 Rose Hill Rd
Salesville, OH 43778-9623
1-740-679-2333