Trans. : [RC] Just a note - shopping malls et al - Pvan19

yeah L'occitane= great stuff, made here in France too!! Use it all the time

also put it on my face in winter - ended up in the ER last monday because I almost poked my eye out on a branch while pruning, ( eye will be ok) - poor doctor tried to stick pirate patch thingey on my eye and couldn't understand why it kept falling off, hilarious!

Ended up with sticky tape going around head to keep patch in place

ofcourse this cream gives you a VERY greasy forehead & cheeks to which nothing much will stick ( well except manure & hay ofcourse)

Pauline

(must go & remove sticky tape from long hair, will probably involve scissors..something else I HATE.. the hairdresser!!! Right up there with the mall)
--- Begin Message --- OK, I've gotta say that one of the very best presents I got was a box of L'Occitane shea butter products for ultra-dry skin, cream lotion and soap. A non-horsey friend who had visited earlier in the year watched me eke out the very last bits out of a tube, and heard me say "...can't justify spending the money to get more of this stuff, but it's the BEST!" and remembered. Since then I'd had several opportunities to buy more of it, but decided every time that it was too spendy. Like probably most of you I can't be bothered to put on work gloves for tasks around the land.

Lynne
packed and off to the Death Valley ride, have a happy New Year, all ya'll