[RC] Christmas/Guns/Knives/Malls - Katy

Wow - I come back from visiting family for Christmas and I start reading about guns, gutting people with knives, euthanizing horses, stun guns and the dummies who test on themselves and, a dislike for shopping malls!!  Peace on Earth!  P.S.  I've owned horses all my life and I'd love a pair of diamond earrings.