[RC] Guns VS Naked Ladies - Pvan19

I've been in the woods plenty. The most alarming thing I've ever seen
was when we truned the corner on a trail and two cyclist - a male and a
female had decided to take a, er....... hummm... break on the side of
the trail. I was warm so they had taken off thier clothes. I rode on by
- I doubt if they knew I had passed.

I once came upon a man sitting in his car - I rode past and ofcourse made the mistake of looking down, saw that he had all his clothes neatly folded on the passenger seat...

the funniest thing was that he jumped out of his car running after me holding his ' thing' - I'll never forget this image, sooo funny, he was barefoot on this really stony path and kept saying 'aie ouch' while running & holding his thing!!!

I just trotted on, called the police and they arrested him at the highway toll booth, still naked ( although hopefully he held his steering wheel with at least one hand) - turned out this guy had been going to all the local schools flashing kids!

We also get our fair share of steamed up parked cars here in the woods - generally during lunch hour (isn't it pathetic!) - we have great fun letting our horses sniff the windscreen and scaring the hell out of the occupants when they look up.

I never carry a weapon on horseback because I feel very safe and know I can get away quickly, when I am on foot however I always take one of those electric zapper things with me, while feeding the horses in the dark for ex.

Pauline