[RC] No Subject - Sylmadden

I personally don't carry a gun, but my friend Suzanne has considered carrying one to use between vetchecks 2 and 3 to put us both out of our own misery.

I personally am considering packing some photon torpedoes.  If you shot one of those babies off the back or your horse, just think how inspired they would be to get their butts down the trail.  And it would certainly settle that tailgating issue.  Wonder what color ribbon you use for that?

Now that I have settled two problems, can we move on to another subject?

Sylvia