[RC] Guns VS Naked Ladies - Tom Sites

Truth be told i have run across more naked ladies in the woods than the need to use a gun there.  One time i ran across these 2 ladies, naked, and tried to act like everything was normal, when from my side it wasn't, but i did a good job acting like the gentleman.  I have ran across a few wounded and damaged deer, dogs and antelope that a gun would have been better that banging them over their heads to relieve them of their distress.  Thankfully i never had to put a horse down, but the apex between the eyes is the point and most renderers use 22 shorts and everything else is overkill, plus a 22 is the weapon of choice of the mafioso. Lets never forget the famed Cavalryman, George Custer who supposedly shot his horse as he was aiming at a buffalo...and missed the buffalo and shot his horse and probably tumbled his hat off.

My favorite story from 20 years ago was when i was riding along the Chrisman Hollow Road and this girl in a Corvette asked to ride my horse, and i said if i could drive her car.  She said sure, and i spun out, and so did she.  This is a better story to me now, rather than horror.  Again, Peace. ts